“Why do companies believe in Technology Outsourcing?
Technology outsourcing is no more just another wave to pass off. It is revolution to grow and conquer, and improve many lives and provide employment. Companies with a foresight are finding smart solutions, by cutting down costs, hiring technically sound IT professionals. One of the most significant advantage that fortune 500 companies have identifies and hence outsourcing interested in technology outsourcing is the cost saving. Technology outsourcing results in almost 40-60 percent net saving. More than half of these high profile companies are targeting technology outsourcing.
There are many aspects of technology outsourcing. It is extremely important to select the right technology outsourcing partner. Few of them are as follows:
- Selection of a Responsible Vendor.
- Issue of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Existing Development Teams
- Management of Offshore Development Team
- Methodology and Approach
- Project Handover and Post Implementation Services.
- Back Out from the Deal.
Main aspects of technology outsourcing process:
Few important aspects of technology outsourcing are as follows:
- Understanding Business Requirements
- Analysis and Design of the System
- Implementation of Software
- Post Implementation Support
Why do companies believe in technology outsourcing?
The major advantages identifies of Technology Outsourcing are as follows:
- Cost Efficiency: up to 90% cost saving has been seen in daily routine tasks compared to in-house. Development time is considerably reduced.
- Easily accessible IT trained resources: Access to a large pool of English speaking and technologically sound It professionals/
- Expense cutting down: Expenses like office infrastructure, recruiting, training and other benefits other than salary like hospital etc are cut down.
Our key service offerings in Technical Services are depicted below:
|Routing and Switching Security
||networking across LAN and WAN interfaces and variety of routers and switches - Solution of complex connectivity problems to increase bandwidth, improve response times, maximize performance, and support global operations
- Security and VPN solutions
- Network infrastructure
- Configuration complex, end-to-end secure networks, troubleshooting integrated environments, and understanding common attacks and mitigation techniques
- IP fundamentals and technologies
- Building an extensible service provider network infrastructure to deliver rich managed services
- Service provisioning, MPLS, VPNs, service level agreements and basic security
- Implementation and troubleshooting of storage area networks
- building and configuring complex end-to-end telephony network, troubleshooting and resolving VoIP-related problems
Excel Infoways is an Indian outsourcing company. Its primary focus is quality service with client satisfaction, delivering projects on time with cost effectiveness.